The standard of our Vehicle Tension Curtains are backed by our assurance of premium quality.
Andrew Mitchell has been manufacturing conventional and pocket style vehicle tension curtains for over 20 years. During this time we have become incredibly efficient in ensuring that our tension curtains are made to the highest standards, and to customers exacting size and shape requirements.
Why choose Andrew Mitchell?
- Complete one-stop service featuring design, cutting, construction and fitting; including ability to manufacture curtains for different trailer types, i.e. step deck.
- Nationwide coverage
- Speedy repair and replacement service
- Fast turnaround ensures vehicles are fully fitted and back on the road without delay
Our premium quality of manufacture is reflected in its standard material specifications and construction.
- Panama weave PVC-Coated Polyester, total weight 900 g/m²
- 265g/m² base cloth in 1100 decitex polyester tested to BS 3424 5b & 5a
- Comes complete with high gloss lacquered finish on both sides
Manufacture & Construction.
- Our Tension Curtains feature a number of added reinforcement measures at critical stress points to prolong curtain life.
- A wide range of curtain rollers to suit all major curtain tracks is available.
- A wide range of standard colours are available. If required, special colours can be supplied, subject to a minimum order quantity.
We offer a full print service, whether its simple text or highly graphical imagery we can help.
For more information on our tension curtains, or if you would like to request a quote, please contact us direct where we will be happy to help.