With over 150 years experience within industrial textiles one of our key areas of expertise lies in our bespoke manufacturing service.
Combining problem solving and design skills with expertise in sewing and welding technology, our highly skilled and professional team will work with you to innovate and develop a product to the very last detail, to meet any brief – however challenging.
Recent projects include:
- Protective roofing system for the Eurostar Terminal at London’s Waterloo station.
- Quiddich tower covers for Warner Brothers Harry Potter Movie.
- Vaccine thermal porter bags.
- RF security covers for Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank.
- Giant Syncrolift doors for Royal Navy Shiplift.
- Flight Deck Awnings for HM Ships Bulwark and Albion.
- Flexible Ducting for German Military.
- Weather Shield for filming equipment.
If you have a project in mind that you would like to talk to us about, please contact us direct where we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.